The 2019 Washington College Mathematics Conference runs from Thursday evening, May 2, through noon Saturday, May 4, at the Shilo Inn in Ocean Shores. The discount registration period ends April 1, 2019.
Early-bird registration costs:
- Full-time faculty: $190
- Associate/emeritus faculty and guests: $165
- Add $10 to include WAMATYC annual membership dues
(optional but highly encouraged).
(After April 1, registration is $240.)
Your registration fee includes:
- Two breakfasts (Friday, May 3, and Saturday, May 4)
- One lunch (Friday, May 3)
- One dinner (Friday, May 3)
Friday dinner options:
- Citron Pepper Chicken (gluten free)
- Herb-Crusted Salmon
- Mushroom Risotto (vegan and gluten free)
- Baked Lasagna (vegetarian)
- Pay using a credit card via Brown Paper Tickets or
- Fill out an invoice using this fillable PDF or this Google document (click File>Make a copy ), then print and mail the invoice along with a check (payable to “Centralia College”) to:
WA College Math Conference
600 Centralia College Blvd
CENTRALIA WA 98531
If you need to request a refund, please do so by April 15, 2019.